Thursday, July 15, 2010

Picture Blog :)

Hii! I'm currently at home with nothing to do for the next 4 mins (I'm waiting for a phone date with Kathryn!)... so I figured that I'd post a picture blog :)Nevermind. I just realized that Kevin has my camera, therefore he has all of my pictures from the end of May on!

How about I list a few of my favorite things from the past week?

Favorite Boy:



Favorite song, quite possibly ever:

(click here)

Favorite prayer of the week:

"May I run, may I race, may I sprint. May the chains of lukewarmness and earthly compliance be broken and may I run, race, to the cross. After I am made fully aware of its weight and of its suffering, may I crawl. Crawl, broken, to the empty tomb where the body of my beloved no longer lies and may I worship. Worship, with my blood, with my sweat and tears until I meet my Savior again in the flesh."

No comments:

Post a Comment