Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What is the world?



Last Thursday, God gave me a few mental pictures. One of which, I just now remembered! It couldn't have come at a more perfect time, I tell you. I have a math quiz tomorrow (passing grade = 100%), interesting news to process today, and the list goes on. My life goes on.

The picture was this:

I had a mental picture of the whole world on top of my head. I felt as if the weight of the world was driving me into the ground -- in the same way that a mallet crushes the head of a whack-a-mole, so the world was crushing me.

The Spirit of God then graciously reminded me that He created the world, so what does the world weigh to Him?

To take that one step further, He responded (to my delight) and reassured my soul that He is in me... so what is the weight of the world to me?

I was created to be free. I am free indeed. Our God is great, surely our God is good.

What does the world weigh to those who are filled with the world's Creator? Be encouraged this day, the world has NO weight on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment