Thursday, October 21, 2010

Downtown.

Life Update:


*The girls are finishing swim*


*Nick had a birthday*


*It's been raining here and makes the streets shimmer*


*Kiley came out to my house one night and we ate chocolate. She then took a shower and I sat on the toilet (seat was down) talking to her about life. She popped her head out and started laughing at me. She called me a fatty and I was perplexed. She said that I should look in the mirror... I had chocolate ALL over my face. It was lovely, really.


*I took the younger two on a date last week. Our game was this: let's see who can take the cutest picture inbetween here and Starbucks! The challege was this: everyone has to take a picture of a complete stranger :) I took one of a lady at the bus stop. It was great fun!


*Shooting straws FTW!*


*Drew decided to climb into a trashcan and I happen to think that she's adorable*


*My shot -- cactus*


*Drew's shot -- sprinklers






*Favorite of the night? I think so. This is just so us.*

No comments:

Post a Comment