Sunday, May 22, 2011

From dust to dust.



Coming from dust, You breathed this life into existence.
On par for returning to dust, who am I that You would want me?

That You would woo me to Yourself?
That You would desire communion with me?
That You would make a way for me to know you?
And love my soul?

This body is going to be humbled right back to the dirt, where it first began.
Who am I that You would be mindful of me, jealous for my soul, and hungry for my devotion?

Who am I, O God, that You would want me for Yourself?

Praise be to God the Father, the One I belong to, the One who has set me free.

Praise be to Him who makes beautiful things out of the dust.

I am free to love You.

{heart}
Kel

You simply MUST listen to this. I am not kidding. Click on it <------
Weekend update: Kevin got hitched on Friday night -- pictures of that to come later! Woke up on Sat morning (4:40am) to attend this. And in case you were wondering, the 7 hours of driving and almost falling asleep at the wheel on the way up... were TOTALLY worth the 30 hours we spent up at Lost Canyon!


Stopping for tea after 2.5 hours of driving and trying to convince my eyelids to stay open.


Unforgettable ice breaker game with Becky... my nose became very familiar with her naval! ;)


A few of my PhxOne favs!


The PhxOne crew!


6/400 of us came from Sun Valley! We need to step up our game next year... Simply had to share, and now I say goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment