Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh snaps...

I have *officially* graduated!!!!!!!

I don't really have much to say, like at all.

I have been quiet most all of today, just soaking things in; totally content in the present moment. Great is God's faithfulness in my life. I am excited for the weeks to come and am spending my days just living in the freedom of Jesus.

It is exhilarating. Really, seriously.

Maybe I will have something profound to share soon. Today, I just feel like my spirit is in a holding pattern, groaning for something that I have yet to identify. Maybe I will know it when I see it? Maybe I won't. Either way, I am a-o-kay with where I am at, with where He has me.

{heart}
Kel
Oh but I love him.
The lovely Lexy!
Two of my favs :)
Grad pancake brunch!
Oh em gee, I really did it!

My freaking heart.
Lovely padres, I wouldn't be where I am today if I weren't standing on their shoulders.
Walking into the ceremony.... only 3 hours nbd ;)
Beforehand... couldn't wait to get RID of le hat!
Ah! kjabetrjbxidf! That was how we were feeling right about then.

No comments:

Post a Comment