Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Picture worth a thousand words.

Don't feel like writing. Much to say, but am suffering from word constipation. So much packed in this brain of mine, that the thought of passing it is overwhelming. Like childbirth. Okay, enough poop analogies... onto photos from the past 3 weeks of my life. I have some beautiful people in my life, people I am lucky enough to love. My Father is so good to me.

{heart}
Kel








Birthday day hike.




And coffee.


And free dozen donuts shared with dear friends.


And she thought that hiking a mountain in Large House, all by ourselves, with a truck full of men parked at the base (shovels in their truck bed) was a good idea... great idea is more like it -- still probably one of the stupidest things I've done in a while though...


Florida.


One of the most generous people I know.




Have I mentioned that I love to fly? Exhilarating.


Kevin summed up in one picture


Lexy and Banana Pancakes, need I say more?




She greeted me with a knicker and would have crawled into my back pocket had I not been wearing a dress. Someday I will have one of my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment