Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kissed.



I love it when the Spirit of God kisses your soul.

Today was one of those days.

You know, the kind of day where you revisit your journal several times -- only to update it with "Holy Ghost".

*Rewind* The past 3 weeks of my life have been peppered with the notion of belief.

You either believe or you don't. You cannot have both. No, I say not. They do not work like Peanut Butter and Jelly. They are not fabulous dance partners; rather, they sit on two extreme sides of the fork in the road and demand only one choice.

There are 3 mountains in my life.

Mountains that are just waiting to be addressed, waiting to be moved.

What stands between me and receiving the whispered fruits of my tender Father?

Belief.

It is a daily decision. It is radical. It can be accelerated. And today, I lived in that reality.

Pedal to the metal! Or is it Medal? (I'm not very good with getting sayings right...)

Today, I smiled and chose to believe that these mountains will move. It is only a matter of time, and really, time is irrelevant. I am finding that the process of reckless belief is just as rewarding as what I imagine the fruit will be.

So I wait, some more, and position myself to receive what is coming.Victory is coming. And it's all because of Jesus. I can just taste it. It will be delicious.

Abba, draw me after You, and let us run.

{heart}
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment