Friday, September 2, 2011

Who I am.


{someday I will experience this. ohhowIwish that day would come soon.}

I am chosen.

I am called.

I am treasured.

I am trusting.

I am joyful.

I am rested.

I am one who has hope.

I am the ransomed one.

I am sure.

I am steadfast.

I am faithful.

I am clean, as white as they come by the blood.

I am forgiven.

I am thankful.

Who I am speaks of who You are.

You are Jehovah Rapha, my healer.

You are consuming.

You are just.

You are worthy, you have not mishandled my trust.

You are fierce.

You are whole.

You are generous.

You are the giver of every gift, hard and lovely.

You are my One thing.

You are enough.

You are all I ever need and You are the revealing one; I have come to know that You are all I ever want.

You are the great Leader, I will follow You and not be afraid.

You are raw, You do not build walls around Your heart.

You are my Beloved, and today, I rejoice that I am Yours.

{heart}
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment