Monday, April 18, 2011

My dog must be the spawn of Paula Dean.

He loves butter.

What that has to do with anything... uh, your guess is as good as mine! I made 4 dozen cookies today and he was my company while I baked. He did just fine UNTIL I cracked out the butter -- and then he started salivating and drooling on my foot. I kind of like him. Alot.

I'm sitting here in Phx, drinking green tea, desperately (side note: I still can't spell this word right the first time) needing to knock out some homework. For some reason, my knee-jerk reflex to overwhelming amounts of homework is blogging. You say assignments. I say "hmm what can I share today?!"

On that note, I just can't stop smiling. This whole dependence thing is starting to be enjoyable. I have definitely entered into the realm of the unknown -- for once in my life, I don't know my next step AND I'm okay with that. More than okay. I am well.

Don't get me wrong, I have about 12 steps that I've been planning for, fleshing out, and am ready to take -- I just don't know where my foot will be placed. My focus now is just moving. Running. Forward. Upward. Onward. I think you get the picture.

Last October, I had a dream that after the Spring Break, God's purpose for my life would unfold. I am smiling today because I think I might just have an idea of what that is... but that too isn't in concrete! ha

Mmk, I am babbling at this point. Just feeling light at the moment. SO stinkin excited to see prayers answered (abundantly -- situations turning out better than I could have expected), plans unfolding and passion ensuing.

Great is God. Great is His faithfulness in my life. I wish you were here, sitting across from me. I would tell you tales of His faithfulness and you would be smiling too.

{heart}
Kel



IMPORTANT. Tuesday night. 6:30pm. Downtown Phx. You need to come. You have to join me! phx1.org

No comments:

Post a Comment